“You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.” Jojo Moyes, Me before you
This little slice of the internet is dedicated to adventure lovers, the women who want to make every second count and take every opportunity to live life to the fullest. If that sounds like you welcome!
My mission is to pack this website full of exciting stories from my trips, advice, food and fun. I want this to be a place you can come to for your inspiration to get going and start your own adventures. It’s ok if you need to vicariously live through stories for a while. We have all had times when the adventures seemed too scary, too far away and too damn expensive to ever become a possibility, but with drive and passion, your adventures soon become a reality.
Here is how my adventure started
At 21, when I was graduating from university, I was determined I needed to get a normal office job, to settle down with my boyfriend, buy a house and have kids. Almost a year later I found out he was cheating on my and it felt like my life fell apart, I was stuck in a job that I hated and was making almost no money, the guy I thought loved me had left me. So I decided I needed to re-evaluate my life. After a lot of soul-searching, and a masters degree I realized that the big house and 2.5 kids are great for some people, but it isn’t what drives me. Travel is.
So I booked my a solo trip to Barcelona over Easter and got to spend time on my own exploring a new culture and falling in love with traveling. Since then I have spent three months traveling through India and Nepal and hiked the Annapurna mountain range. And my adventures have only just started…
Want to know more about me?
- My style goes between haven’t showered for a week and 1940s glamor with a little bit of glitter and old band tees thrown in. It’s unique
- I don’t really like chocolate but I am obsessed with sweeties like gummy bears and sour bottles
- I believe everyone should live their life to the fullest!
- I’ve climbed a mountain- never thought I would say that.
- I studied Journalism and Media for my undergraduate and Social Media for my MA
- My dream is to be a full-time travel writer but at the moment I work in Digital Marketing
- My perfect big adventure? A road trip around Australia.